Anderson Center for Hair in Atlanta
2710 Old Milton Pkwy
Alpharetta, GA 30009
Main: (404) 256-4247
Website: Dr. Ken Anderson – Click to Visit
After attending Pennsylvania State University, Dr. Ken Anderson received a Bachelor of Science in 1991, making the Dean’s List for eight consecutive semesters between 1988 and 1991.
Five years later he was awarded his Medical Doctoratefrom the University of Pittsburgh’s School of Medicine.
A triple-board certified facial plastic surgeon, for the last 16 years Dr. Anderson has dedicated his career and practice to the treatment of male and female hair loss.
The Founder and Director of the Anderson Center for Hair in Atlanta, he is the only physician in Georgia state to offer robotic hair restoration surgery, through his world-leading ARTAS Robotic System. As a surgeon Dr. Anderson stands apart as one of the leading exponents of conceptual hairline design, delivering results that are natural and permanent.
In 2008, while working for a private practice in California, Dr.Anderson was approached by EMORY Healthcare to serve as the Chief of Hair Restoration Surgery. Holding this position for three years, he was able to share his vast knowledge and industry expertise among faculty and resident physicians through many Grand Rounds presentations and progressive teaching methods.
Dr. Anderson currently resides as an Assistant Clinical Professor at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA Medical Centre.
He also sits on the Editorial Board for the scholarly Journal of Hair: Therapy & Transplantation and has contributed to more than 20 scholarly publications, including Nature and Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA),
Dr. Anderson regularly speaks to international audiences on the subject of hair restoration.
• Top Doctor in Hair Restoration Surgery 2015, awarded by online medical portal Castle Connolly (2015)
• Top Plastic Surgeon as voted by his peers at the Doctor’s Choice Awards
• Awarded Top Doctor status by Real Self, the world’s largest community for cosmetic surgery ratings (2014)
• Best Hair Restoration Surgeon Atlanta, Georgia, as voted by Best Self Magazine (2014)
• Okinawa Award for Outstanding Clinical Presentation, awarded by the Japan Society of Clinical Hair Restoration and the Japanese Society of Dermatologic Surgery (2011)