Miami Hair Institute
Address: 3850 Bird Road, Suite 102 Coral Gables, FL 33146
Tel : (305) 448-9100
Dr. Nusbaum is considered an expert in hair restoration surgery, the medical treatment of hair loss, as well as Platelet Rich Plasma. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and Fellow of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery and the American Academy of Dermatology.
He is known the world over for being able to deliver dense, natural results in hair restoration surgery through a single procedure.
Interestingly, Dr. Nusbaum practices with his father, Bernard Nusbaum, M.D. and Paul Rose, M.D., both surgeons are considered leaders in the international hair transplant community.
Aron carries out all his own consultations, while many practices utilize a lay consultant for this critical step. He has vast knowledge of all the available procedures and performs strip FUT with trichophytic closure, robotic and manual FUE, body hair transplants, and revision/repair cases.
His patients come from not only the US, but many countries around the world, especially Central and South America, due to his fluency in English and Spanish. Dr. Nusbaum’s professional philosophy is driven by a desire to deliver outstanding results to every single patient, with a focus on genuine honesty and integrity.
He is a Board Certified Dermatologist. Dr. Nusbaum completed his Dermatology Residency at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital where he received the Award for Excellence in Dermatologic Surgery and developed expertise in hair disorders working with world-renowned faculty in the field. He also is a graduate of the prestigious Medical Scholars Program at the University of Miami where he completed his Bachelor of science and M.D. degrees with Research Distinction.
Dr. Nusbaum is also known for his work in research having completed Fellowships in Wound Healing and Regenerative Medicine where he received several First Place National Awards.
He has previously contributed to the industry’s prestigious Annual Meeting of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, where he spoke on the technique of dermoscopy to help diagnose hair disorders, as well as the use of immunohistochemistry to detect protection against hair follicle cell death.
Over the course of his distinguished career; Dr. Nusbaum has published many key articles and book chapters that have appeared in medical publications on the topic of hair loss treatment.
– Novel Treatment Modalities for Hair Loss (textbook Alopecia)
– Recipient Area Complications (textbook Hair Transplantation by Unger and Shapiro)
– Dermatology Scalp Biopsy in the Hair Transplant Evaluation (textbook Hair Transplantation by Unger and Shapiro)
– Commentary… to Assess the Efficacy of Platelet-Rich-Plasma on the Treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia
– A comparison of apoptotic activity for Follicular Unit Extraction hair grafts stored in different holding solutions in Dermatology Surgery
– Platelet Concentrations Achieved by Different Commercial PRP Systems (publication Hair Transplant Forum International)
– Non-Surgical Therapy for Hair Loss (publication Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America)
See just a few incredible results produced by Dr. Nusbaum here: